Digital marketing blog
The best digital marketing blogs that we think are informative, entertaining, and essential to the marketing community. Some light reading to help the time pass on the train. So take a look at one (or all) of them, and see if any of your favorites made the list.
Best Digital Marketing Blogs
1.The Moz Blog:
The Moz blog is definitely one of the best to read if you’re looking to stay on top of industry news related to SEO or inbound marketing initiatives. Any good digital marketer understands the importance of SEO, and how ever-changing the guidelines, rules, and regulations associated with search results can be. The Moz blog covers everything you need to know with the right amount of detail to make it .Even if you’re a beginner with SEO, their content is quite digestible.
To Reference: https://moz.com/learn/local/digital-marketing-options
Content is an essential aspect of any digital marketing campaign. The Content Marketing Institute offers some of the best advice around in terms of how content can help your brand. From industry trends to best practices, their posts offer helpful advice on how to create the best strategies for your business and how your content marketing should play a role in the “bigger picture.”
Marketing Land provides a lot of quality content on different topics and industry news. From updates in content management systems, to new features on social media platforms, their posts are informative and relevant
4.PR Daily News:
PR Daily News combines industry-related news with other top stories going on throughout the world that day. It keeps all the information you need to stay on top of things in one easy news feed as opposed to switching to a bunch of different outlets to learn about news topics from different industries.
This is a great blog for someone who may not have the time to sit and read multiple articles at a time. This offers you more than one way to consume the content that the blog is providing. It’s an obvious choice to include some digital media in a blog that highlights digital marketing, and a welcomed alternative way to consume the information being presented. The diverse topics that are covered focus a lot on the power of social media and how the industry is evolving.
Why choose digital marketing
Most of us are completely comfortable researching and making buying choices online. Companies know this and are shifting their marketing strategies to take advantage of these opportunities. Companies continue to increase their digital marketing budgets and grow their digital marketing teams.
Digital marketing is a vital part of any marketing plan. Jobs are being created that will be added to the key roles in marketing departments and agencies.
Job titles include:
- Digital marketing specialist
- Inbound writer
- Content marketing manager
- Digital marketing analyst
- Marketing manager
- Brand manager
- Community manager
- Social media strategist
digital marketing business growths:
- Digital marketing is more cost-effective than traditional forms of marketing, because it takes less money to market via digital marketing, than via traditional marketing.
- Online businesses can increase their conversion rates by using digital marketing.
- Because there are higher conversion rates, there will also be better revenues generated.
- Interaction with targeted audiences is facilitated by digital marketing.
- Businesses can market themselves to mobile customers, which allows for a wider range of marketing.
- You can build your brand reputation when you use digital marketing for your business.
- You can get better ROI when you use digital marketing for your investments.
- It is easy to build relationships and earn trust when you use digital marketing for your business.
- People become more enticed to take action when you market to them digitally.
- Digital marketing is a good preparation for you when you want to market on the “internet of things”, which is basically an ecosystem of inter connected devices, such as tablets, smart phones, etc.