SEO training is the process of improving the visibility of a website or a web page in search engines via the “natural” or un-paid (“organic” or “algorithmic”) search results.
SEO training is the process of implementing best practices as per search engine guidelines to Rank Higher in search results. In other words SEO is generating traffic to our site using organic search results.SEO training is one of the most powerful tool for generating online traffic which helps a company in generating new customers. SEO process involves various techniques like website planning, business analysis, keyword research, on page optimization, link building and reports management. In our SEO Training we make you master all the concepts and make you capable of doing the live SEO projects.
We offer the comprehensive SEO Training with Live Practical’s on Projects. We update our curriculum with the recent updates in the search engines. Each topic of SEO training will be discussed in detail with one practical example of implementation to make sure every student will able to understand the topic easily.
Who can Attend
- Corporates, SMEs, Educational institutions and other organizations who want to manage their website on their own.
- College Students and Job seekers who seeks career in programming, design or digital marketing.
- Marketing professionals and Designers for career development.
- Individuals who want to run home based Web Hosting Web Design business.
Basic Web Design Knowledge in HTML or Joomla or WordPress is essential.
Course Duration: 20 hours
Training Modes :
- 1 to 1 Practical
- Classroom Lectures with Practical Lab for Groups/Corporate Training
- Online Training
Part 1 – Creating Website
- Domain Name Registration
- Learning about Web Server Space
- Learning cPanel, FTP
Part 2 – Publishing Website
- HTML Tags
- Creating website using Text Editor
- Introduction to CMS/Blog/ E-Commerce Platforms
Part 3 – Search Engine Optimization
- SEO Introduction
- How Search Engine Works
- Site structure and Sitemaps
- Keyword Analysis and Tools
- Positive ON-Page SEO Factors
- Negative ON-Page SEO Factors
- Positive OFF-Page SEO Factors
- Negative OFF-Page SEO Factors
- Rankings and Positions
- SEO Software Tools
Part 4 – Monitoring and Reporting
- Analytics Integration
- Webmaster Tools